Category Management in Your C-Store / Small Store Training Program
This unique category management training program gives owners / managers of C-Stores (Small Store) perspective on how to apply category management in their stores for improved sales and profit.
Including real-world experience targeted to small chains and store owners of convenience or small store formats. This program is specifically for the convenience store (known as small stores in some parts of the world) and certified category management professionals using CMKG’s accredited training as a foundation.
Your program begins with an overview of retailer strategy and category management, with a focus on C-Stores ( small stores). Then it delves into what you need to do as a C-Store owner to strategically set up your business through category roles and strategies assignments, understanding the data sources you have to access to, analyzing your categories (including product assortment, placement, pricing and promotion) and developing a category plan. At the end of the program you will have an action plan ready to implement in your store.
- Retailer Strategy in the Convenience Channel
- Category Management in the Convenience Channel
- Category Definition & Segmentation
- Category Roles & Strategies
- Understanding & Using Data
- How to Read and Affect Your Income Statement
- Category Assessment
- Efficient Assortment Process & Analytics
- Space Management
- Pricing Strategy & Analytics
- Promotion Strategy & Analytics.
- Approximately 12–14 hours to complete
- No prerequisites
- 365-day Access via CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
Price: $646.00 USD
Not sure if this training is right for you?
Request our Overview Video on how CatMan impacts C-Store owners and how you can use CatMan foundations to improve the success of your store.