GS-1 Training Pack: Connect Product Standards with Category Management
**Purchase before July 31, 2019. Training expires November 30, 2019.
Data and analytics are only as good as the quality of the data being used, starting with following the standards and best practices outlined by GS-1 for quality assurance at the product level.
GS-1 Training Pack will give you bigger picture perspective on how important data quality foundations impact some of the most important areas in retail and category management.
Your training begins with a course on business acumen where you’ll learn to think about implications from a bigger picture perspective. Then you’ll complete relevant courses that will help you learn more about category management (in particular category definition & segmentation), supply chain, space management, and e-Commerce.
- Explain how product standards have an impact on different parts of category management, supply chain and e-Commerce.
- Develop a base understanding of category management for a bigger picture perspective.
- Understand the retail product supply chain and consider the importance of data quality across the supply chain.
- Get a deeper understanding of space management – one of the areas most affected by product standards.
- Learn about e-Commerce and the important role that product attributes and data quality play in this space
Training, includes access to videos and full course resources
- Improving Your Business Acumen in Category Management
- Category Management Overview
- Category Definition and Segmentation
- Space Management Fundamentals
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Category Management in eCommerce
Your training is available through our online Training & Resource Center at readytolearn.cmkg.org through November 30, 2019. Inside, you’ll find additional webinars, resources, and tools that you can explore during your access period. Sale ends July 31, 2019 but your access to the training begins at the time of purchase.