Advanced / CPSA Category Management Training Program
This accredited category management training program is for those looking for an advanced level of understanding and skill in category management or who want to achieve the designation of Certified Professional Strategic Advisor (CPSA) with the Category Management Association (CMA). This program meets 8 of 8 learning requirements for the CPSA designation. Download our Certification FAQs PDF for more information.
- Leveraging Data for Advanced Shelving Solutions
- Understanding and Marketing to Your Shopper
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Selling
- Collaborative Business Planning
- Approximately 20 hours to complete
- Prerequisites: Intermediate category management understanding and/or CPCM Designation (if you are looking for CMA certification).
- 365-day Access to CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center, including individual course Hands-On Workshops, Downloadable Notes & Reference Guides, Knowledge Checks, and Course Tests. Desktop, Laptop and Mobile Devices compatible.
- Ongoing student support (Email, Live Chat)
*CMKG's Online Training and Resource Center includes many resources you can use in your day to day role: a Resource Library with whitepapers, articles, tips and tricks, e-books and more; a dynamic Industry Glossary with >300 terms, each with a definition, formulas and links to other related descriptions; and 6 Student Webinars per year in topics suggested / chosen by students.
Cost: $499.00 (does not include the cost of accreditation with the CMA)
Cost Includes: Downloadable Resource Guide, Downloadable Workshops, Individual Course Testing, email Support; 1 year access.
* There is an optional Case Study to enhance your learning experience that can be purchased for an additional $400 USD